Natalie has been practising as a Psychologist since 2001 working within a variety of coaching, counselling and corporate consulting roles. She is an experienced workshop facilitator and enjoys making workshops educational, interesting and relaxed.
Registered Psychologist, Medicare P/N 291226EH; AHPRA Reg: PSY0001645661
Please Note: Natalie is only available for events and workshops, and NOT available for private consultations.
Natalie enjoys working with clients to assist them to achieve a better work-life balance, navigate major life changes in a supportive and guided way to deal with life changes such as redundancy or career changes in an effective and meaningful way.
Natalie is a creative registered Psychologist, with more than 15 years experience across organisational consulting, general counselling & coaching. Areas of expertise include Psychological Assessments (workplace selection & recruitment, individual development & team alignment) Leadership Coaching Career Transition, Organization Wellbeing & General Individual Counselling.
Experienced in the design and facilitation of workshops, Natalie is a friendly, relaxed, collaborative facilitator who easily connects with her audience to ensure maximum learning is achieved.
Natalie specialises in the following areas:
- Psychometric assessments for workplace selection, individual & team development, leadership coaching & career counselling.
- Corporate workshops including EI, Stress Management, Outplacement Support (resume, interviewing & networking skills), Leadership and Employee Health & Wellbeing).
- Career Counselling (School Leavers, reentering workplace & mid career changes)
- Anxiety management
- Pregnancy Well Being Counselling
- Stress management
- Self-esteem & Confidence
- Mediation & workplace investigations
- Weight & Health Counselling
COUNSELLING: ACT, CBT & EMDR Experienced
- Provide counselling to a range of mental health challenges including Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Chronic Fatigue, Postnatal Depression and PTSD.
- Provide counselling for relationships, career, weight and health & wellness
- Worked within clinical settings, private practices and EAP provider corporates.
ASSESSMENTS: Recruitment & Selection, Coaching & Development, and Team Alignment Workshops
- Interpret & collate assessment results to use as part of the recruitment & selection process.
- A wide range of report writing styles to assist in providing comprehensive feedback and coaching sessions.
- Write up development/coaching plans and facilitate group workshops from a range of diagnostic assessment tools inclusive of 180 and 360-degree feedback diagnostics.
WORKSHOPS: Training & Development, Outplacement Programs, and Leadership & Culture
- Supervisors, Managers and Employees – Training & development programs customizing for the needs of the organization; topics included coaching/mentoring skills, how to resolve performance problems, dealing with conflict and problem solving, effective team building, leadership, group dynamics and emotional resilience within the workplace.
OUTPLACEMENT/CAREER TRANSITION: Individual & Group
- Provide a range of Individual & group career transition services to all business levels. Design and tailored programs to suit individual and group needs.
- All programs have included a range of resume, interview and networking skill sessions, in addition to sessions focusing on career mapping, starting small business and retirement.
- Career Transition Assistance – assisting organizations with large-scale redundancies. Developing and Implementing a wide range of career readiness tools; resume development, interviewing skills and job search techniques, effective networking, effective negotiating, coping with change and getting prepared for retirement.
COACHING: Executive & Senior Level Coaching, Emotional Intelligence, 180 & 360 degree
- Providing insight and direction to business owners, HR managers and supervisors in resolving employee relations issues; often participated in disciplinary actions by providing guidance to management & coaching to individuals.
- Designed and implemented a range of coaching sessions focusing on 360 degree feedback assessment tools.
- Individual executive and senior manager coaching
- Non- manager development coaching
- School leaver career coaching & Individual Career Mapping.
Experience and accreditation in therapeutic interventions include:
- ACT /(Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)/
- CBT /(Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Cert Psychodietetics
- Accredited in Genesys, TMS, SHL, Talgent, Cubiks and experienced with EQ, Hogans & Saville.
Australia Psychological Society (APS member since 2004)
Natalie is currently available for workshops & events,