Natascha has been practising as a psychologist since 1997 and is passionate about working with clients, empowering each person to reach their full potential and live a rich, fulfilling and meaningful life.
Registered Psychologist, Medicare P/N 2789699H; AHPRA Reg: PSY0000953827
Natascha has a particularly strong interest in relationship issues, marriage therapy, family therapy, stress management, anxiety, trauma, depression, same sex relationships, sexual issues including erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, porn addiction and desire issues.
She also works with clients with PTSD, parenting issues, conflict resolution, workplace stress and bullying, self-esteem & confidence, post natal depression, and general feelings of not coping. Natascha has a strong background working in the EAP industry.
Natascha has a very gentle, caring, warm and calm nature that assists her in working with both individuals and people struggling in a relationship to work towards being a healthier individual within that relationship or family. She tailors her approach for each client depending on what it is the client hopes to gain from participating in counselling.
Natascha specialises in the following areas:
- anxiety management
- emotional management including depression, postnatal depression, stress, & anger
- PTSD & Complex PTSD
- survivors of abuse
- post traumatic stress disorder
- relationship therapy & sexual difficulties
- porn addiction
- stress management
- family therapy
- parenting issues
- self esteem & confidence
- conflict resolution
- workplace stress & bullying
- mediation & workplace investigations
Therapeutic modes Natascha utilises include:
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Strengths based therapy
- Solution focused therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
If you would like to make an appointment with Natascha, please call us on (07) 3831 4452