We are currently looking for a psychologist to join our busy practice located on Wickham Terrace.
About the practice:
Brisbane Counselling Centre has been in operation for more than 30 years and enjoys an enviable reputation throughout Queensland. We pride ourselves on providing a warm and caring environment for our clients and are looking for applicants who possess qualities which are consistent with this.
You will be practising alongside ten other (very friendly) psychologists and experience the pleasure and comfort of working within purpose built and beautifully appointed counselling rooms and office space.
What to expect:
- Flexibility in hours, days, and delivery mode – part to full time.
- Referrals suited to your experience, skillsets and areas of particular interest.
- Cloud PMS and IT support.
- Full administrative suite: referrals, appointments, intake, Medicare/Private claims, payments and accounting.
- Current AHPRA and Medicare certification (or eligibility to obtain both in a reasonable timeframe)
- Current Indemnity/Liability Insurance certification.
Ideally, we are seeking candidates who have an interest in relationship and trauma counselling and are favourable toward utilising EMDR. If you feel that you are the person we are looking for then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Natascha Madden, Director. T: 07 3831 4452